[sell-3d] "Fingerless" gloves, etc.

  • From: JNorman805@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] "Fingerless" gloves, etc.
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 13:56:02 EST

On1/2/01, I offered fingerless gloves and laser pointers.  Sorry to say, the
gloves are all spoken for.  Anyone who already e-mailed me about them, don't
worry, I've set them aside for you.

But I do have about 10 of the pointers left, mostly brushed silver in color.
Also, it turns out I have a bunch of novelty pointer heads that make the
pointer say "I [heart] you."  They screw in to replace the standard laser
beam head.  Anyone who wants a laser pointer gets the novelty head free.   By
the way, these pointers really are powerful.  I took one outside last night
and the beam went all the way down the block!  $5 plus shipping which used to
be $3.20 for priority mail and which will be going up this weekend to what I
don't know.

Jim Norman