[sell-3d] Items for sale

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Items for sale
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 06:18:12 -0500

The following items are available for immediate
sale.  Prices include shipping the USA!!!

- Halogen frosted bulbs for stereo viewers: $5 pp.

- Bright AC bulbs for AC viewers (Kodaslide II,
  Realist green button): $4 pp.

- DrT's book on the Stereo Realist: $35 pp.

- Updated Stereo Realist operating instructions: $10 pp.

- DrT's viewer books (books are available for Realist
  red button, Realist green button, Kodaslide I and II,
  View-Master model D): $20 pp.

- Bogen/Manfrotto slide bars: $44 pp.

- Jac. Ferwerda's "The World of 3-D" (a.k.a. Stereo
  Bible) $40 pp.

Please contact me if any of the above is of interest to
you.

Thank you,

George Themelis