T3D Re: Dull Double #1

  • From: Bruce Springsteen <bsspringsteen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: Dull Double #1
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 18:32:37 -0700 (PDT)

John B said:
> You rat!!!  8-)  I was trying to be sooooo polite.  I was confused
> all right - I was confused how anyone could ask such a question.
> Mark one up for Bruce - I've been had.  8-)  Hmmm... now what area
> would Bruce be gullible in????  Heh heh heh
>
> John (gullible) B

Yes, I pretended to be a quarter-wit, when actually I'm a half-wit!  I
sensed that there had been a miscommunication about when the "measure
from film plane to subjuct" rule was usable, and needed to get it
cleared up so I could proceed with my *practical* concerns. ;-)  My
question was also a sneaky way of getting people to look at your
article, and especially the illustrations, again.  Base math took a
bit of a beating on P3D and you name was invoked often - perhaps the
thread can thrive here with your helpful moderation!

Bruce.