T3D Re: Tired Muscles? (TECH-3D digest 370)

  • From: bobh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: T3D Re: Tired Muscles? (TECH-3D digest 370)
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 22:17:00 -0700

RE: John B. wonders if even with loss of  accommodation with age,
one's muscles might still try to focus and get strained or tired? Well,
I have one eye with a lens implant and one normal unfixed. With the
modern implant the iris still works, but I supose the muscles might be
severed or attached to the sac the lens was once in. In any case I
don't feel any strain in either eye. I wonder sometimes if the body
might not try to focus with the eye muslces that position the eyeball,
to change shape ala Dr. Barnes who used to have books on eye
exercise to avoid glasses??? BobH
BOB HOWARD (bobh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
DO NOT SEND PICTURES OR PROGRAM FILES TO LIGHTSIDE!
Send those to:  robhoward@xxxxxxxxxxx or wa6dli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or bobh626@xxxxxxxxxxx