T3D Re: ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

To [H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS] with all this obsession with the perfect
formula (which *obviously* does not exist or we would have resolved
these descrepancies long ago). I don't care anymore. I will continue to
use the AAB (Andrea's About That) method (similar to RM's OONCH method).
Take three or four and match the best two.

Here is an idea.... Instead of proffering formulas, lets see some examples.
Andrea is correct in deciding to use the methods that work best for her. I
will do the same, and if I break a math rule, I will say 4 Hail Rochwites
and move on. I would like to see some examples of images taken with strict
adherence to these math rules and some done like Andrea does them, with no
set methods based on a rule. The proof is in the pudding, I say.

RM

End of TECH-3D Digest 389