T3D Re: Quarterly?

At 7:46 PM -0600 on 10/17/98, George Gioumousis wrote:

|john bercovitz wrote
|>
|> My first reaction was that if we changed T3D to a quarterly, it
|> wouldn't be a mailing list as we know mailing lists and would
|> probably not be very popular.  On further consideration, why not
|> have a T3D Quarterly in _addition_ to the mailing list?  The
|> focus would be reader research/testing.  I'd be happy to edit it,
|> "print" it in Adobe Acrobat and find a web home from which it
|> could be downloaded.  With this approach, articles could include
|> proper graphics, too.
|>
|> Any interest?
|>
|> John B

That would be small enough (probably :-) that it wouldn't be
a problem to store here (and since we have our T1 ordered, you might
even be able to get it at a reasonable speed :-)

THANKS

              Bob Wier
     mailto:wier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   8:10 PM Sunday, October 18, 1998
        Unix/Internet Administrator
   Rocky Mountain College, Billings MT.
 keeper of the Photo-3d and Overland-Trails
mailing lists and the USA GPS Waypoint server