T3D Re: TECH-3D digest 473

  • From: Peter Homer <P.J.Homer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: TECH-3D digest 473
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 11:31:37 +0000

>Alan Lewis  wrote:
>>
>>I'm trying to find out which of the available Realist format Stereo
>>Cameras have lenses that will cover the full frame 35mm format.

I believe in your original post you also wondered about the Fed, I have not
tried it myself but I have heard of people who have opened up its apertures
to full frame  and make blank exposures between wind-ons. There was even an
article in the last UK stereoscopic society bulletin describing how to
modify the wind on for full frame I can check my copy if you wish. There is
also the Burdlo modification of the Nimslo which converts it to full frame
or very near but with a reduced seperation of only 30mm. P.J.Homer