T3D Re: What's this?

>I don't know anything about your quoted report, John but if
>anyone here is looking for software to create solid models from
>several photographs of an object, they should check out the
>freeware at:
>
>http://www.eossystems.com/Lite/
>... sid (sid@xxxxxxxxxx)

Sid (or anyone else) - have you used it? I'd be curious to know if two photos
in, say, Realist format would provide you enough common points to
be able to come up with a model (or maybe even two sides of a
stereoview...).

THANKS

              Bob Wier
     mailto:wier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   2:32 AM Tuesday, April 6, 1999
        Unix/Internet Administrator
   Rocky Mountain College, Billings MT.
 keeper of the Photo-3d and Overland-Trails
mailing lists and the USA GPS Waypoint server

End of TECH-3D Digest 473