T3D Re: TECH-3D digest 473

  • From: Steve Berezin <sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: TECH-3D digest 473
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 13:21:08 -0700

Peter Homer wrote:

> >Alan Lewis  wrote:
> >>
> >>I'm trying to find out which of the available Realist format Stereo
> >>Cameras have lenses that will cover the full frame 35mm format.
>
> I believe in your original post you also wondered about the Fed, I have not
> tried it myself but I have heard of people who have opened up its apertures
> to full frame  and make blank exposures between wind-ons. There was even an
> article in the last UK stereoscopic society bulletin describing how to
> modify the wind on for full frame I can check my copy if you wish. There is
> also the Burdlo modification of the Nimslo which converts it to full frame
> or very near but with a reduced seperation of only 30mm. P.J.Homer

I saw the article in the Journal about the Fed.  They modified the
mechanism for full frame, but it seemed to waste a lot of film and you
would still have to self mount. I think Mike Watters new book goes over
the Burder Modification for the Nimslo.

--
mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.berezin.com/3d