T3D prime

  • From: John Toeppen <toeppen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D prime
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:46:47 -0700

George also asked:

"Prime photos are primary?  What does that mean?"

Prime (choice) photos are primary (the whole purpose, the point of it
all).

When my neighbor and I are loading up the truck with our gear we speak
of going on a "image quest" or we might say that we are in search of
"eyecandy".	We have telescopes, tripods, microscopes, eyepieces, camera
bodies, adaptor tubes, lenses, experimental rigs, camping stuff, and
beer.

"Prime" is a word that might be said after we hike vertically up a half
mile of granite walls to get to the top of a roaring falls.  I am
certain that it is important to have what you need when you get there.
A Realist has no problems with sync for water shots. My Realists
sometimes get misted, I could easily take a spill, or damage my
equipment while climbing.  I do not take my mint cameras in such places,
and I need manual controls.

Our Realists can easily take those "prime photos" and motivate us to go
to "prime places".

John Toeppen
http://members.home.net/toeppen/