T3D Re: Stereo Philosophy (was: twins)

  • From: fj834@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Dr. George A. Themelis)
  • Subject: T3D Re: Stereo Philosophy (was: twins)
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:09:32 -0400 (EDT)

Mark,

>  What he's saying is: 'It's about the image and seeing'.

Maybe he is saying that too but he is also saying other things...
I don't like the "either this or that" philosophy... that's my
problem.  And of course I agree with this and everything else
that you say...

>In the 'either/or' context of this discussion, think about this:
>Given the ability to create great art that appeals to you
>and perhaps others with mediocre equipment, or having great equipment that
>produces mediocre unemotional images, which would you choose?

I know this is not a qualified answer, but how about "great images with
good equipment?"  :-)

George