T3D Re: Percieved 'flaming'

Let us not forget.. the moderator has rules as does the list owner. My
feeling is to live with it. Mailing lists are not always a democracy and
not everyone has the right to say anything. The Moderators and owners of
lists do. I made a line length comment and I was not sure. I see that the
issue is mentioned in the list rules so I can live with that.

RM