T3D Re: Flaming

>>To all Tech 3D readers,read this story for what it is worth. The person
>>posting anonymously from ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, his name is Tom
>>Coryell....aka TC,and Goog, and recent Dr.T critic....without
>>provocation....has personally attacked me off list for no justifiable
>>reason at all....none whatsoever.

It is sad that this happens, and personal attacks are unfortunate. I think
it shows a lack of something. However, what you recieve privately is not
really the business of the list, is it? This happens from time to time on
all lists and it will always happen from time to time. E-mail is simple and
immediate and that makes it easy. I say take it with a grain of salt and
ignore the person.

I want to acknowledge the patience of the list moderators. This is a list
for discussing technical subjects, not for discussing personal problems,
fighting, arguments, etc. I will not comment on this thread any more, and I
suggest that we all just drop it and get back to the matter of 3D. I think
sooner or later the moderators will start getting mad at all of us who have
commented and perpetuated this non-3D thread.

RM