T3D anonymous posting to Tech-32

  • From: E R Swanson <ers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D anonymous posting to Tech-32
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:40:05 -0700 (PDT)

We can make a rule that anyone posting or joining this list must not hide
under anonymity. We aren't bound by any Internet ethic-- tech-3d makes the
rules. Play or dont. Then it's clear. People can say who they are or they
can choose to stay the hell out. Real simple.  The moderator can just wipe
their address and block any attempts to join via an anonymizer account.
And we don't have to listen to all this nonsense.

I propose that anonymous postings/posters not be allowed on this list. I
propost that all anonymous registrations to this list be immediately and
unilaterally terminated by the list moderators.

Over to you, moderators.

--Elliott