T3D Re: anonymous posting to Tech-32

  • From: bob wier <wier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: anonymous posting to Tech-32
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 02:39:58 -0600

>I propose that anonymous postings/posters not be allowed on this list. I
>propost that all anonymous registrations to this list be immediately and
>unilaterally terminated by the list moderators.
>
>Over to you, moderators.
>
>--Elliott

If someone has 'legally' subscribed, giving a real name on the
original sub request, it's not really possible to pre-filter
postings without going to full moderation - on tech-3d this
would be possible (low volume), but it will introduce a delay
in getting postings out. In any case, if necessary the modertors
can back reference the anonymous posting to the real name on the
original sub if necessary.

--Bob Wier

End of TECH-3D Digest 521