T3D Re: archival mediums?

  • From: Michael Kersenbrock <michaelk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: archival mediums?
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 08:12:22 -0700

It was terrible by the standards when it came out too (which is
why it went absolutely nowhere in the marketplace despite major
league advertising).  However I agree that it was interesting.  To
me it was like trying to make a wax cylinder video disk, a curious
combination of old and new technology.  A "high-tech" product with
nostalgia appeal when released.  :-)

Mike K.