T3D great flash sync, well not really

  • From: Lme Kbee <jet_lk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D great flash sync, well not really
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:56:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I thought I had made a pc compatable flash sync attachment for my
Veriscope.  Well, as it turns out it only fires the flash.  The flash
is finished going off before the the shutters open.  Does anyone have
any idea how to slow down the signal to the flash or start the shutters
opening sooner?

Lincoln