T3D Re: TECH-3D digest 531

>>Anyway, back to Tech-3D.  What is the optical framistat differential
>>for various inter-occular's and does it vary between species?.....

Currently, Bill Gates is defining the standard for all optical framistats,
so until Rev 1.02.3.4.5.6 comes out, along with the required updates and
bug fixes, we simply will not know the answer. I suspect it is 4.904. It
only varies between 2 species - the reptiles and democrats.

End of TECH-3D Digest 541