T3D Re: TECH-3D digest 557

> From: Virtual Imaging (John Vala) <vidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Subject: T3D Technique for High Volume Replication of 3-D

> What
> process are they using?  Can anyone recommend a service bureau that will
> output from TIFF images to a film which in compatible with high volume replication?
>
>    I'm pretty sure some of you are familiar with these types of films and processes.
> Any help would be appreciated.  I'm trying to minimize the trial and error methods
> with this duplicating outfit because each attempt is pretty involved for him in time
> and money.
>
> Thanks in advance for any information you can offer.
>
> John Vala

I spoke with the company that did the 3D Discoverer work as you described above.
SYGRAF Inc. in Montréal.  I spoke to either François or Charles I believe.  You can
email them at FRANCOIS@xxxxxxxxxx or CHARLES@xxxxxxxxxx
or phone them at 514-846-9786.
Good luck and let us know what you come up with.
--
Dale Walsh
mailto:dwalsh1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx