T3D Realist's price

I know a person who is interested in adding estereo anaglyphic pictures
to his important website devoted to special sports (expeditions, etc.).

He says he wants quality and wants to know the price of the camera.
I can understand that the quality he needs relies more in the camera not

needing much skill than in resolution of the pictures, but
digitalisation and anagliphic conversion is important too.

As far as I know from my lectures on Tech 3D, Realist is the camera
which already includes the better positioning of the pair of views, but
I think there is no digital Realist, so that the procedure after
photographing must be more or less manual:  digitalisation, positioning
of each view in good centering and processing of the color selection.

I think that digitalisation is cheeper if made from paper prints, just
because scanners needs less resolution, but the client person who
asked me did not indicated a price limit.

Excuse me if I do not go through previous discussion on Tech3D which
already dealed with similar subjects.  Allow me to ask for help:  How
much ($ xxx,xx) would cost the equipment and where can I find on the web

some examples of anaglyphs made with a Realist as to know:  if you pay $
xxx,xx , you get this.

Yours,

José

<lunazzi@xxxx>