[tech-3d] Digital stereo camera workshop at Mesa

  • From: "William H Moll" <WHMoll@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [tech-3d] Digital stereo camera workshop at Mesa
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 00:01:39 -0000

I am going to be hosting a digital camera workshop at Mesa. I have
posted on photo-3d for participants in a show-and-tell session.  The
response has been underwhelming

If you are taking 3d with a digital camera setup and would like to
share your experiences, please E-mail me off-line.  I will have my
Casio 8000 twin camera setup, but that is only one of the many
options currently being used by, apparently, a rather shy and timid
group (or a group which isn't going to get to the NSA convention this
summer.

See you at Mesa!!

Bill Moll

Get 2 FREE books at eHarlequin.com.Indulge in our romantic books,
recipes and getaway ideas. Take your romantic escape today to