Re: [tech-3d] Digital stereo camera workshop at Mesa

  • From: "David W. Kesner" <drdave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [tech-3d] Digital stereo camera workshop at Mesa
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 18:10:18 -0600

Bill Moll writes:

> I am going to be hosting a digital camera workshop at Mesa. I have
> posted on photo-3d for participants in a show-and-tell session.  The
> response has been underwhelming

Are you limiting it do digital "cameras" are would you like to
include digital "scanners"?

The reason I am asking is that there are now quite a few of us
on the macro3d list doing macro stereo images this way. I
would be happy to participate, but I can't bring a computer
and scanner to Mesa with me. I am sure there will some
available though.

That's all for now,

David W. Kesner
Boise, Idaho, USA
drdave@xxxxxxxxxx

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!