[tech-3d] Different F.L.s

  • From: siggyblue@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [tech-3d] Different F.L.s
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:41:25 -0000

I have these stereo viewer/books I made.  The lenses I put in
them are the inexpensive plastic holmes print viewer glasses
sold by reel-3d.  At the time I made them I didn't know that viewer
focal lengths should match the camera's.  The only camera I
have now is a 35mm. Is there an adjustment I should make if I'm
using the Bercovitz formula?  The each view print is 60mm wide.
David