Re: [tech-3d] holographic screen?? (was: fresnels & episcopes)

  • From: lunazzi <lunazzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [tech-3d] holographic screen?? (was: fresnels & episcopes)
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 20:26:15 -0300

I am sorry in delaying the answer, because I wanted to show pictures of results.

sergio baldissara wrote:

> I confess I can hardly understand what you (& other AA) mean by "holographic
> screen"...
> do you think one of these gratings could do the job?
> http://www.edmundscientific.com/Products/DisplayProduct.cfm?productid=1149
> http://www.edmundscientific.com/Products/DisplayProduct.cfm?productid=1146

No, is an specially made holographic scren. It not only difracts but
concentrates the light in a vertical line.

I used to sell this screen but it costs u$ 150,00   15 cm wide x 30 cm high

I made experiences with an episcope and has the pictures and data to show.
The screen allows to have the binocular view where a Fresnel lens cannot (with
an episcope), at the expense of some sharpness lost at points far from the
screen.

But I need more time to put that on internet, I am on the begining of courses
now.

José