Re: [sell-3d] WTB: 500 Watt halogen bulbs for TDC 116

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] WTB: 500 Watt halogen bulbs for TDC 116
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 23:35:12 -0700

Allan Griffen wrote:

> Klaas:   Are you aware of  whats involved in substituting TDC lamps with
> halogen or other modern miniature bulbs?  I wouldn't bet on you being
ready
> any time in May...

Allan, we have been selling Halogen 500W bulbs (not miniature ones) that are
an instant replacement for the incandescent CXZ for over 4 years now.  The
new halogen lines up exactly along the film plane as did the incandescent.
There are other benefits to the halogen, i.e., longer life and slightly
brighter  I believe that Klaas knows all this and knows that we sell them
but he's just trying to shop around for a better price. If you would like to
see what they look like, please go to
http://www.3dstereo.com/online-store/scstore/index.html
our eMarket and search on halogen.
regards,