T3D Re: great flash sync, well not really

  • From: Paul Talbot <ptww@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: great flash sync, well not really
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:38:11 -0500

Greg Erker wrote:

>   I also have built a delay circuit
> that let me use strobes with my old
> Ricohflex Model VII. The schematic
> used to be up on Joel Alper's RMM
> web page but doesn't seem to be on
> the new Paul Talbot RMM site.

Anything on Joel's site that was not Rocky Mountain
Memories-relates should still be there, to the best
of my knowledge.  We haven't had a chance yet to
address things like the folio loop comments pages
and anything else that wasn't linked from the RMM
"Products Catalog" main page.

Did you try the old URL?

Paul Talbot