T3D Re: med format pinhole 3d

  • From: Lme Kbee <jet_lk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: med format pinhole 3d
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 18:08:41 -0600

The camera I got was not 3-D, it was just a med frmt pinhole camera.
It made me think that it would be fairly easy to make a stereo version.
 I was even thinking about just using the box that I have, and covering
the hole, and then adding 2 more off to the sides a bit, then a septum
(yes Oliver, I was thinking of it the same way you were).  But, I am
not sure that I want the aspect ratio to be 6x4.5  I kind of wanted to
have 2 6x6 images, that is why I thought that I would make my own.

The camera that I got was from Besler, and was in the monthly specials
section of the latest b&h catalog.

Lincoln
www.lincoln3d.com