Re: [tech-3d] Terms and Definitions

  • From: Gabriel Jacob <3-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [tech-3d] Terms and Definitions
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 22:26:57 -0500

It's been my experience that most people (myself included!) are
rather sloppy with terms and definitions. This sadly is perpetuated
in text books and people that should know better. This is due to
either to laziness or not fully comprehending the theory behind
the terms. This is a shame because it hinders further growth
to understanding the underlying mechanics in 3-D or whatever
other field of endeavor.

I applaud Abram Klooswyk for trying to promote proper terms
and 3-Definitions! :-) It certainly is a thankless job! We need
more people like Abram!

P.S. I also like that Abram doesn't quote ENTIRE threaddds! :-)

Gabriel

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details