Re: [tech-3d] RE: "ortho" digression

  • From: John Toeppen <toeppen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [tech-3d] RE: "ortho" digression
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 22:18:17 -0800

Is is in I.S.U.'s sanctioned meaningings?  Rebel stereophotographers
care little
for words alone... everyone is entitiled to to their own perspective.
Even if
it places Abram in the role of linguist and policeman.  And Chuck thinks
he is always
ortho (ya, right).  Curious thread.

Chuck wrote:...(us)....down into a discussion of what the meaning of
"is"
> is >> .... Like many words, the word, "Orthoscopic" has several meaning(s).
> > 2) The I. S. U. only sanctions one meaning.> > 3) All words used on Yahoo 3-D groups must conform to the I. S. U.> sanctioned meanings.> > 4) In order to get a copy of the I. S. U. glossary of acceptable meanings> you must buy into the I. S. U..> > 5) Abram Klooswyk is a policeman working for the I. S. U. charged with> enforcing #3 above.>

Why this is little more than a cheap trick to encourage membership!  I
am appalled, but not suprised.  I would like to say that I have learned
a few things from it.  Some people are just hypersensitive.

John Toeppen

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details