T3D Technique for High Volume Replication of 3-D

  • From: Virtual Imaging (John Vala) <vidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Technique for High Volume Replication of 3-D
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 20:38:02 -0600

 "I spoke with the company that did the 3D Discoverer work as you described above.
SYGRAF Inc. in Montréal.  I spoke to either François or Charles I believe.  You can
email them at FRANCOIS@xxxxxxxxxx or CHARLES@xxxxxxxxxx
or phone them at 514-846-9786.
Good luck and let us know what you come up with."

Thanks Dale for the reply on 3-Discover.  My partner did contact them a year or two ago
for other reasons and found it almost impossible to deal with them.  They seldom replied
to E-mails or phone messages, and when we did make contact they were always vague
about their plans and product details.  So we just gave up on them.  Too bad, we thought
they could have had a really nice product if they would have just listened to more people!

John Vala